- Kathy Amber – Please pray that my brother Bob and his wife Cheryl will want a relationship with me again. I have tried for many years and they do not respond to me. Bob is the only immediate family I have left so it is hurtful to me.
- Betty Brew – Hazel – for a new mattress, less pain. Irene – for safety as she has returned home and is extremely confused. Donis – that he would continue to recapture his memory and accept you as Savior. Continued progress for my roommate Maydelle. Thank you for healing of my daughter’s family.
- Paul Dufour – Please continue to pray for my mom as she is battling a lot of pain with her cancer and broken arm.
- Bev Hoyt-Hamel – Please keep my sister Barbara in prayer as she struggles to get her life in order without Charlie in it.
- Sheri Hattin - Please pray for Josh's salvation.
- Kathy Mitchell – For Dan Dubeck who is moving to FL for a new life and job. For Patti Smarrelli’s health and for Laura Dubeck’s health.
- Sharon Uricchio – Please pray for my friend Kim
as she is battling cancer throughout her whole body.
Michelle - Pray for my husband Ryan. I pray for direction in our marriage. I pray for my husband to be able to show love, in the name of Jesus heal his post-traumatic stress disorder and anger. I pray that Godly people come into his life. I pray for my husband to be like Joseph or Daniel from the bible. I pray for Godly women to come into my life in the name of Jesus Amen!
- Please continue to pray for Robin Robert's health, as well as for the health of her Dad, Bill Gonyea.
- Please continue to pray for Gerald Krise, who has serious leg pain.
- Growth for RVFC.